About Me

My photo
A music lover, language enthusiast, anime lover, teacher

Saturday 5 January 2019

Hi! It's your girl, Ruka!!

I know, I know, it's been a long time since I updated this blog. Lately, I watched an anime but I haven't finished watching the OVA yet, so I'm gonna write about it after watching the OVA because season 1 and season 2 are not just enough!!! HAHAHAHA
Anyway, lately, I've been watching UNPRETTY RAPSTAR (UR) 1 & 3 (korean rap competition for female rappers) and yes, I am so addicted to it. As a matter of fact, I was not really a fan of rap before. I just enjoy listening to rap when it's part of an anime ost or a japanese song. (uhuh, I know, I am so biased xD) So why did I start watching the show? uhmm... Hyorin, the former SISTAR member posted the new song (I don't know, advertised?) of a certain singer. During that time, I was really bored and tried looking up this song which is entitled "Down" by Jessi. The concept of the song is sexy, and amusingly, I like it. I also became interested with the singer because her voice is just... I dunno, different? from most of the Korean singers. So yeah, I researched about her and I found this program (UR) and just watched it out of boredom.

At first, I was just looking at the clips but then, I got interested so I searched for the program itself. I wanted to watch it full. GIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL~~~ I never thought I would LOVE (I CAN'T EMPHASIZE ENOUGH) JESSI TO THE BONE! ASDFDSFDGFDHKFHDJGHLSGHLSDGDALFKHFDLKGHDFLGHDFGHDSKHSDGLDSGG GAHD REALLY if ever she comes here, damn, I would spend money for the first time just to watch her concert! She's a great singer and a great rapper. She is so lovely. Really.

This is one of the songs she made. I am totally inlove with this! <3 I want you to listen to thisssss <3

Anyway, I am really sleepy because it's very late and my head is spinning very bad right now. Perhaps later I'm gonna post again, so ciao~

PS. Please watch Jessi's songs
Laterrrr


No comments:

Post a Comment